No matter how many functions a software solution includes or what kind of bits and bytes a programmer has included, at the end of the day your users only take profit of 20%. Make the most of your solution with our services, we can guide you to make use of the remaining 80%. If you have trouble finding what you need let us know, we will provide you with the best advice and quotations, since we will not be beaten on price!
WHAT WE DO FOR YOU
To receive an ultimate value from TaskTimer- it is recommended that you carry out some maintenance, this simple step can help you avoid some issues that can lead you to waste time and money, outdated information from projects, tasks and notes on work that is been finished or users that no longer work for the company, should be erased to optimized TaskTimer performance.
Let us know if TaskTimer is not running according to your expectations, since this can be improved by cleaning up your TT database, deleting project managers and team members that need to be removed and replacing them when necessary.
If you have any doubts on how to work with any of our products just contact us, we can run a free remote demonstration to help you understand how to organize information within TT or how to create a mind map
Mobipro can help you and/or your company with Business Analysis, Enterprise Model, remote training, presentations, support and Installations
EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS PLAN
We offer a great plan to educational institutions that need to have unlimited access to information, projects, tasks, contacts, agendas, documents, notes, calendars & emails, with the ability to run TaskTimer with all other applications simultaneously.
If you never used mind mapping to explain a lesson plan, download a free Activity Mind Mapper demo and use it the next time around, you will see how the visual presentation makes it easier for you to explain the subject you are trying to teach to your students and how easily the subject it's understood by them, for more information visit Mobipro website or www.activitymindmapper.com
Our plan can help you (as it does with our customers) to save and protect your investment.
Mobipro Project Creator Methodology has been adopted in a wide range of industries, from manufacturing and finance to services and government. Mobipro has the expertise in applying the Project Creator model to the scoping, planning and control of IT and business projects; this expertise is available to clients through products such as Software Selector and Software Developer, as well as through Mobipro services.
To arrange for a free remote presentation on any of our products or for more information about Consulting or Services send us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org